Ads

Monday 23 May 2011

Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual



Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual : For Everyone from beginner to Pro
224 pages
Springboard Press, NY
2008
ISBN9780446581349

I love make up, although I'm far from being an amateur. I love it more when I get this book for RM34.90 @ BookXcess (full price is RM120). I have saved it for more than RM85! It is better if I have BB cosmetic products too!
 
 
The most important thing about this book - I love the pics. I prefer to look at the pictures rather than reading it. BB teaches us about the Skincare Basics, Brushes & Other Tools, the compulsory Eye Makeup, Concealers (I don't think I have to use concealer, although my skin is not as smooth as porcelain - but I envy the girls with porcelain smooth skin), Choose the Right Shades of Makeup (you don't want to end up looking like a chimera or the Chinese opera), Bronzers & Tanners (use it the right way!), Makeup for Special Occassions (your dream wedding for sure) and lots more.....

Ms. Brown, how I wish....I want you to be makeup artist for my wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment